The RANOPS coordinators for 2017 will meet on 27 January to lock in the lunch program for the year, but tentative lunch dates can be found on the Program page.
- Vale CAPT Edwin Trenchard Keane, RAN
- The Bay of Bengal naval arms race
- RN prepares for carrier ops
- Vietnam receives final submarine from Russia
- Imperial Japanese Navy I-124 - 75 years on
- Japan pledges boats to Vietnam
- USN wants to link unmanned and smaller vessels
- Items of a lighter note
RANOPS is open to all serving or retired Royal Australian Navy officers of the permanent force.
RANOPS’ mission is to meet approximately every six weeks for lunch, spin tall tales and true, have a good time and generally wind down with a bunch of mates.
The RANOPS program coordinators meet at the beginning of each year to set the lunch program. The objective is to vary the location and menu to allow as many members as possible to attend at least one or two functions.
The RANOPS coordinators for 2017 are:
- Richard McMillan
- Dennis Collyer
- Bob Luxton
- Mike Burton (Sunshine Coast)
- Rod Williams
- Gary Northern (Gold Coast)
- Bob Van-Kempen
RANOPS’ Singapore Chapter is coordinated by Bruce Bird. If you would like to connect while in the area you can contact Bruce on:
Telephone: +65 8222-5763 or +65 9103-1201 or
Email: Bruce Bird email@example.com
Remember: If you would like a web site included in the list on this page, please use the contact form on this site.
Last revised: 21 January 2017