The next lunch will be on ANZAC Day onboard DIAMANTINA (drinks) and at the Ship Inn (lunch). See the Lunch Invitations page for more detail.
- 4th FREMM frigate delivered to French navy
- RANHV first deployment
- Taiwan submarine technology problems
- China to build its biggest amphibious vessel
- Iranian naval capability in the Red Sea
- USN seeks to expand anti-air capability
- USN Tomahawk launch video
- ANZAC DAY (Brisbane) & HMAS MORETON news
- Items of a lighter note
RANOPS is open to all serving or retired Royal Australian Navy officers of the permanent force.
RANOPS’ mission is to meet approximately every six weeks for lunch, spin tall tales and true, have a good time and generally wind down with a bunch of mates.
The RANOPS program coordinators meet at the beginning of each year to set the lunch program. The objective is to vary the location and menu to allow as many members as possible to attend at least one or two functions.
The RANOPS coordinators for 2017 are:
- Richard McMillan
- Dennis Collyer
- Bob Luxton
- Mike Burton (Sunshine Coast)
- Rod Williams
- Gary Northern (Gold Coast)
- Bob Van-Kempen
RANOPS’ Singapore Chapter is coordinated by Bruce Bird. If you would like to connect while in the area you can contact Bruce on:
Telephone: +65 8222-5763 or +65 9103-1201 or
Email: Bruce Bird email@example.com
Remember: If you would like a web site included in the list on this page, please use the contact form on this site.
Last revised: 14 April 2017